Terrific Top-Floor Living in NOPA
Relish an elevated level of living in this top-floor 2 bed / 1 bath home in NOPA with modern convenience and 1920's charm. Enjoy it all: chef's kitchen, formal dining room, in-unit laundry, storage room and 1-car parking. Enter up the stairwell into the landing that graciously opens into the window-lined, tranquil living room; this is the heart of your home. A bespoke arched ceiling invites you into the spacious dining room. Your gourmet kitchen has all the right ingredients to cook with ease: stainless steel appliances, ample countertops, cabinetry and an impeccable Bertazzoni stove with vented hood. Transitioning into the hallway is your generously-sized bathroom with rain shower and marble surround. Your two bedrooms feature designer detail, full closets, and natural light from their oversized windows. The building's expansive, landscaped backyard is truly an impressive oasis. Just steps to the Panhandle and amazing shops, cafes and in-demand eateries. Cole Valley, Alamo Square & Upper Haight are nearby too. Don't miss!
- 2 bedrooms | 1 bathroom | 1,076 sq. ft.
- Chef-friendly kitchen with Bertazzoni stove and vented hood
- Top Floor with ample natural light and gleaming hardwood floors
- New light fixtures throughout and in-unit Laundry
- Bonus Exclusive-use storage at ground level
- 1-car independent garage parking